Tuesday, August 31, 2010

  Well I have to say that today I didn't exactly stick to my goals. I had baked zitti with a slice of pizza and a pink lemonade. I mean that was for lunch, and let me tell you that cheese was like finding water in the desert. Every bight was like cold water on a thirsty tongue. Now I did have oat meal for breakfast which was 180 calories and I had dinner which was two scoops of rice two scoops of lintel and broccoli. I jogged and I did weight work outs as well. Now I don't know if that counts for anything, but like America's dust mites they see the bad and not the good in me. So go ahead punish me for being human and trying to do anything to just be happy. Punish me for taking every day as it comes, and trying to take each day and each moment with a grain of salt. Am I taking this moment with a grain of salt................... well maybe with a half a grain of salt.
    I wanted to talk to you guys( Guys= dust that surrounds your computer) about what I wanted to award myself at the end of this entire year and all. I wanted to award myself with a tattoo that I have been looking to get since I was 15. I want to get this tattoo on my 18th birthday, and I want it to be a pink and purple lotus. Why I want a lotus you ( you cute little dust mites)ask? Well because my grandfather use to have a pendent  that was a lotus. I use to draw a lotus when ever I felt down or felt scared or angry because it made me feel closer to him. I soon found that this flower means a lot in other religions ( mostly the Buddhist and the Egyptians). I soon found out many years later that the lotus meant so many good things that I knew I had to get it.
      Now I know what you may be thinking, from what I did today I won't be awarding myself much. Well your wrong, I have been in and out of the hospital and I have been taking medication for a while now. So in other words these medicines(such a steroids in the medicines) are blowing up and making me hold water. No pretty story I can tell, I can also say that the steroids in the medicines make me have mood swings, stops my period, and makes me eat more. Now what do I mean when I say eat more, my body wants more snacks then normal. I even have bad heart burn, which really sucks, but your damned if you do and your damned if you don't.
    Any way enough with the sob story, this is something I am setting out to do and I want this. I need to see something change after 10 years, I can't stay like this much longer. I will stop here and I will give myself time to think about tomorrow and stuff. Bye my little dust mites!

No comments:

Post a Comment