Monday, August 23, 2010

Today I was fitting with my computer to get this stupid song on my phone( which by the way, wasn't even worth it) and then I started to just play around on the Internet. So as I was playing on the Internet, I thought about my email and and I thought about maybe my dream man will message me or something. So I fly across the Internet to get to my email, I sign in and wait to be surprised.



Sadly enough all I had in my email was junk mail and dating sites. Which didn't make me feel any better, I guess you can say I am the type of girl who wants to be a princess and waits for her knight in shining armor. Except I want to be a princess that lives in a creepy old castle where when the doors slam it sounds like haunting laughs and my knight to be (half naked) dark and a mastery, yet has a body to die for. Plus he can't be some emotional pussy he has to be someone that will kill all that stands in his way just to get to me.
       Can you see why I am not getting emails from my knight in dark armor? Yeah I thought so too, any way I am sitting here on my bed( which hurts) and typing to you ( for which I don't eve know why). I guess I will stop here and talk to ( no one) later.

No comments:

Post a Comment