Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I was sitting here eating my lunch in Panera breads doing nothing but working( writing articles for my mom) and checking my email( junk mail). I deleted all the mail that asked me if I wanted a credit card, if I was single, and lets not forget the ones that tell you that you need an education. I saw an email telling me that I should check my blog, where I pour my heart out. So I did as I was told by the all mighty email and I went to my blog to find out that I had five followers. Now please don't look at the pictures as me showing you a screen shot of the followers because that is not what it looks like. This picture that I found was something in my imagination.

Any way I saw that I had four comments and five followers and I couldn't believe it. Who would have known that a girl like me that can't keep stains off her shirt worth her life and gets hit on by more guys who don't take a shower then most do and watches Kong Fu Panda and Madagascar 2 African in her spare time would get five followers so soon. I mean this was something big for me, not just that you guys are reading my blog but that you guys actually care or should I say give a shit. I think that has a lot to do with me search on end about how to get more followers and stuff.
      In all I am trying to say that I thank you guys a lot for following me and giving me support on something that I have a passion for. Soon I will be traveling and then you guys won't be bored to death with my creepy dream stories about bugs and dead people. :) thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment