Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Well I have a good one for you today, or what ever. I was sitting in the library going over my language lessons(Hindi) and I found that I was learning a lot. I mean I should learn Hindi because everyone thinks I am Hindu. So any way I learned all I needed to learn and then when my sister asked me to tell her what I learned, I got tongue tide. Not to mention that everything I learned just flew out my head.This was not good at all.
      So instead of solving the problem I went away into my own world . And then I thought about my blog and what I should say. Well I thought about telling you guys what I have been thinking, but that would just be long and drawn out. Not to mention you wouldn't give a shit. So Instead I wanted to talk to you guys (the lint sitting at your computer) about what I rather not like when boy do ______.
    One of the biggest things I don't like is when you see a guy walking around and all of a sudden his pants are bellow his butt. People this  is simply saying that you have a sagging brain if you could possibly walk around with this on. And there are either two reasons for why they are doing this 1) they don't have a father 2) their father is just as bad as the boys who are walking around with their pants down.
    Now I am not saying that I want their pants all the way up to their throats and their shirts tucked in their pants. NO! I mean I want them to have their own styles and be able to be them, not walking around coping music videos and what they wear. The girls are the same, I mean does any one have their own styles, their own identity?  Maybe it's just me but when I see that I just want to kick them in the balls. I mean what would it take to just pull up your pants. Then they wonder why I am such a bitch to them when they talk to me(IN MY MIND). I am going to stop here because I am going to EAT!!!! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment