Saturday, August 28, 2010

    Well let me see......... I was talking to a guy on a traveling blog and he really told me off. I was surprised because most of the time I tell people off, they don't tell me off(Other than my parents). He told me that I was a big baby and that I should really stop complaining. While I was tearing at the computer like some three year old taken from their lolly pop........... I replied. But what was I going to say back to him" Hey I didn't like what you said to me, TAKE IT BACCCCKKK!"
  I was stumped and it wasn't funny, so I simply wrote a stupid message and got my ass handed to me. To think that someone could read my blog once and could point out all my faults. I mean it's scary, and that is a light word for what I am feeling right now. Plus to add to it I was reading the message he sent to me to my sister. She simply told me that he was simply doing what I do EVERY SINGLE DAY! I was shocked, but I had to swallow my pride and admit to it. So instead of complaining every single time on this blog, I will mention on all the good that happens in my day. So Today................................ well I won't start today because today was not a good day NOT AT ALL! So I will start tomorrow and I will have something good to say. GOD THIS IS TOTAL SHIT! Sorry I had to get that all out. BYE. 

1 comment:

  1. I f'n love it! I can relate so much! How the hell do you say "ok, you're right" when someone is tearing you a new one?! Gotta love the "won't start today" part! lmfao!
    You are such a talented writer!!!

    ReplyDelete