Monday, August 16, 2010

Now you must be asking why do I look like this, right? Well let me tell you why I am feel and looking like this. I am bored out of my mind right now and not to mention I am in pain. I told you that I went to see Eat,Pray,Love, which I did read the book. I hate seeing movies like that because I start to want to set out and do just what they did in the movie. I want to have an adventure that no human could possibly think of. I want it to be fun and exciting and just a blow my mind adventure. No I am sitting here sulking in my own self pity with nothing to my name but the skivvies on my butt. I wanted to write something to you because I felt that writing would release what I am feeling. But instead it is simply making me angry all over again. I don't even know why I am even writing this to tell you the truth ladies and gentlemen(who are really there but in my mind, joke). I guess I will slip under my old blankets and dream about a life and adventure that I want to have. By the way Zoomba that I take at the gym KICKED MY ASS. I mean it knocked me out to a whole other ball park. Hey what can I say I am different and special all rapped up into a teenagers body, what a life. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment