Monday, August 30, 2010

Okay I have something I wish to share( and something I came up with this morning). I will set a goal for me to loose weight, and here is how it will go. I will give my self a years time, where I will tell you everything( even down to the things I eat and drink). I will tell you how I feel and what I am going to do even why I did those things. I want you all to be apart of this with me as I fight to go from 238 pounds to at least 190 maybe 185. Please let others know about this, I want to do this. AS OF TODAY MONDAY AUGUST 30TH!!! I will loose at least 58 pounds and if not you will have to give me a punishment. Okay here I go! wish me luck!

P.S I will try to post something to you guys every single day, but if I can't don't get mad I will get back on track :)

No comments:

Post a Comment