Friday, August 13, 2010

Well as everyday I have a story that will knock your socks off with utter laughter. As you sit there with no clue what to do next but scroll down to find more stories to laugh your socks off.
   Today............well lets just say it wasn't as fun as my other days, it rained just to let you know. But for you ( my none readers) I will try to make it as funny as possible. lets see.........as I sit here cleaning off the finger prints off my glasses. Oh.... I have one, today as I was making my runs with my mom to pay some bills I went away into my imagination, to do nothing more then to imagine what I don't have(who doesn't ?). As I was in my imagination I began to think about my life and me traveling around the world. Just taking my time( my sweet ass time) and doing nothing but for me. But all this came tumbling down when I felt absolute hell called Georgia and I was starving for a cheese burger with fries. Now you may be wondering why I would be wanting something like this. Well let me tell you my mother and sister got me on this thing that I can't eat cheese or dairy( like the two are different). Oh and let me tell you, you think that's bad I can't eat fake sugar( like it makes a difference it's all fake shit). I am practically having a melt down telling you this shit that I am going through each day. So any way I wanted a cheese burger because my sister made lunch for us, that's not the problem, the problem is this vegan bullshit tastes none other than shit!
     I hate it, I love the fact that my sister cared enough to feed my picky junk food loving stomach but this is a mess. I am getting to the point where I want to take five grenades two AK47s and a rocket launcher and high jack burger king, Mac daddies, and Olive Garden. I mean yes I know that cheese and dairy isn't good for me but I mean does this shit have to be so hard? What I could do for some Ice cream right now, I mean I hate mint ice cream but at the rate I am going I would take that and be happy. Does it sound like I am complaining to you? Good because that is what I am fucking doing!
      I am going to stop here before I start crying at the computer and kill everyone in my family just to eat the last meat ball in the fridge. That I re-framed myself from eating because I spent two hours cooking it, that's my curse for being such a great cook. By the way I am watching Julie and Julia, and it makes me want to eat everything that they are cooking.
P.S I haven't eating meat in three years, so that tells you how I am over this shit.    



OMG IT'S A MIRACLE I JUST HAD A ZINGER AND IT TASTE LIKE HEAVEN, LIKE I WENT TO HEAVEN AND DIDN'T COME BACK!!!! I NEED A MOMENT BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment