Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I have just came from the gym from one of the 12:00p.m yoga classes and I still feel like shit after all that. I mean part of it didn't help that I was the biggest person in the whole class( with a glass of 40 years old and over). My sister joined me as well for support and well to let off steam with me. So let me tell you how it all got started and how I came to feel the way  do now.
        Me and my mother was not on the same page in the beginning of the day so we choose to let off some steam at the gym.

     
So I go into the yoga room and sit there annoyed all ready and everyone comes in and the teacher does as well. I begin my yoga session with being the biggest and tallest lady in the room. I bend over and my booty is mooning everyone behind me. Then I lay down on my stomach and look in the mirror in front of me and it looked like I borrowed my brothers football gear and hid it under my shirt. My shoulders were huge and I have to say my stomach was no pretty site at all. And at the end of the class I went back to focusing on the apple we were told to focus on and that just made me mad. Thinking about how I will come home and not have any.
           Sooo after all that I went home and started reading my National Geographic magazines (that I have read ten-thousand times) and I began to relax the more I read. Well nothing like a pointless work out to make you see that staying home would have made you much happier in the beginning. I think I will stop here and focus on something else to get through the day, bye!
      

2 comments: