Monday, August 30, 2010

     Well I have to say for day one I am doing pretty damn good for myself. So let me tell you how my day got start and how I want to achieve my goals. First let me start off by saying that I had 1,600 calories today and and I had cheese ,french fries, and I had pasta as well. I ate three meals and had mostly water and fruits for snacks. Then I kicked ass on Zumba and I ran for about three minutes.
    I mean I feel really proud of myself I just feel like my goals are going to coming even soon then I think. I woke up and I had oat meal and then I had pasta for lunch and then I had grilled cheese sandwiches and french fries. Now mind you, this is all made from home and done under my roof in my kitchen. I didn't go outside and eat this stuff( NO WAY). Every meal was portioned and measured before eating( and I drank water to keep that calories under control). I even had a piece of chocolate before I went to the gym to start working out and I had chips after lunch. I mean I feel great and I feel super proud of myself, I feel like I can take the world with a can of beer in one hand and a magazine of got men in another.
      Now you may be thinking "why the F&*@ are so happy about this?" (no cursing for you mom). Well let me tell you I have achieved something, and it didn't feel like work doing it. I felt like it just came naturally and all I had to do was just follow my body and not my mind. This is wonderful, because it makes me feel like if I could do this well today then what can I do tomorrow or a year from now. I will reach my goal in no time and I am having fun doing it as well. I even had cravings for chocolate cupcakes and mac and cheese with potato wedges, but I had to walk away( because I wasn't about to pay for them). Also I want to say that I want to thank my sister because she totally helped me with this whole eating thing. I mean if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be sitting here so proud.
    Plus I also want to clear some stuff up about my goals and plans for this year with my weight. I want to loose weight and get to 185 and keep it at the weight. I don't want to keep loosing if it is not needed, I mean I want to look and feel like I am 140 but have a little weight. I also want to say that the food thing  was planned and that I ate the food that was in the house and used what I had. Plus to stop myself from wanting more food I changed my attitude and I thought more positive. Which for the record is a really big help when you try it for yourself. Now I am going to stop here and just think about my day and think about tomorrow so I can get my mind prepared for these goals again. BYE!

P.S I am splurging on the weekend if I do well this week, and every month then on will be one day I can splurge till it is none.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment