Wednesday, September 1, 2010

    Well today wasn't a great day(meaning for my goals). I know I shouldn't beat myself up but god I feel like shit today. I mean not only does every one in my house have an attitude I feel like shit. I had Mellow mushroom to state for the record my little cute dust mites. I had a mushroom and cheese calzone with a sprite. I never thought that I would feel like this after three days into my goal. I feel so bad I just don't want to even write this to you right now. I think I will do just that, I will stop here and allow myself some time to think, Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should lighten up and expect that you will have ups and downs. It didn't happen overnight to get you where you are today and it won't happen overnight to get you to your desired weight. Maybe you should shift your focus on the experience and how you felt when you ate that calzone. Did it taste good? With all that cheese it was sure to be a lot of calories so tomorrow you could set out to not eat cheese and to get back on track. The more you beat yourself up your chance of failure is greater. But if you focus on little changes you will set yourself for success.

    ReplyDelete