Thursday, September 2, 2010

    I am happy, and I am going to tell you why. Today as I was searching the Internet I remembered I had to write something on my blog today. So as I got to my blog I saw this alert for a comment I got on one of my posts. I felt so good seeing that comment, it made me feel like someone was listening to what I had to say. I mean yeah my family looks at it but someone out side of the family tree.......well that feels good.
   So to give my favorite dust mites the scoop on my day, I had more cheese. I went to Chipotle and had me a burrito with cheese, which was really good by the way. Then I went to the movies and saw the Exorcist, which was okay. I mean it wasn't like super good I would go back but I mean the movie told you what happens in the south. So I went to the gym and I did what I like to call yummy yoga( which really was yummy). Then I went home and had me some pasta with rice cheese and sat in front of the television. I also been getting back into my drawing and really trying to improve my skills on my hand when it comes to drawing. I am really happy that this person placed a comment on my post, it really means a lot to me. Plus it makes me want to keep writing to my little dust mites( in my imagination).
    Well I am going to go to sleep and think over my day and what I want to do in the future and with my goals. Bye my cute little dust mites.

No comments:

Post a Comment