Monday, September 6, 2010

    Don't you ever get those feelings where you think that one day you'll do something that will change your life. You feel like it's today but the only thing that happens is the same old thing. I think today was another one of those days where I thought that and it sadly didn't happen. I guess on the bright side I ate healthy, I had lintel and rice then I had an apple and I had dinner, which was lintel and rice, again.
    I am not complaining, I staid under my calorie intake and I feel great, physically that is. Not to get off subject but I think the reason for why I feel like this today is because I am searching for something to happen but I can't chose what to happen. I mean I sit here waiting for something to happen and nothing happens because I don't get off my ass and do something. I can't complain because sometimes I complain too much to even care. I don't know what I am talking about I am just going to stop right here so I can lay down and watch mindless television for no reason. BYE !!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment