Friday, September 3, 2010

     I know this is completely off subject, but I am turning 18 in four months and four days. I am moving out around 18-19, well when I get enough money for my apartment. I mean I am starting to think more like an adult who wants to look at every choice rather then a child who wants to jump into it. I mean it means a lot to me to know that I am becoming an adult but I need to think more on things than I did before. I went swimming for three hours or more and I had a little for calories. I had a cup full of pasta and broccoli with a soy patty, then for lunch I had a 380 calorie fish sandwich and then I had 380 french fries with a 120 calorie cranberry juice. And that was all from MacDonald( which was super yummy).


        I was so surprised that I swam so long and I was having so much fun. I mean I am like a fish any way so I wasn't that surprised. I am doing a little video for my drawings, so I can show you guys what I draw while I am away from the computer. I am going to go my little sexy dust mites, and I will leave you to think about what I said. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment